Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Marmaris Palace
6 Posts
We have quite a few reviews for it here :) Looks like a good choice!
Stayed at this hotel six times now and neverfound any problems with it ,i think it is better in high season as i have heard one or two bad reports out of season ,lots of hotels are like that ,me and my family really enjoyed it ,great location ,between icmeler and marmaris ,can walk to both ,or get the dolmus or water taxi which stops at the hotels jetty.

Bluepeterno1 :tup
Hi ya also been looking at this one found good and bad reviews,looks really good though ,i would also be interested in any reviews .
Cheers.......
Speaking to a friend of mine & they stayed there last year & said it was fab,so if it`s good enough for them then it`s good enough for me ;) Mel xx
we stayed there about 18 mths ago over easter and we didnt like it that much, the rooms were in much need of updating and around 3* not 5*, most things were closed down including slides and only 1 restaurant open,entertainment was rubbish, the food was awful and very limited selection, this could be due to being out of season. in the hotels favour was the hotel location was lovely and the views good, so maybe if there was a better selection and quality of food it might be ok in the height of season ??
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.