Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Icmeler is a nice place for family's, the children will be treated like VIP's.
There is a little park and fair ground in Icmeler and an Aqua park in Marmaris.
They will love the pool, although I cant say that the beach is wonderful, it is still ok, just neeed to get there handy to get near the front so they can play in the sea.
Lots of bars have a small area for the young children so they can play while you finish your meal and the waiter's will have fun with them.
We have been taking our grand children from a very early age, all grown up now but they still love Icmeler for a different reason , all the good looking turkisk lads !!!
Cant keep them away.
You will love Icmeler, have a nice time
If you've not already Booked up, then look at Babadan Apartments through Thomson. There is a big Discussion on going in this Forum in excess of 55 pages on these Apartments. It has two pools, a large childrens play area, an excellent snack bar and perfectly located for Icmeler centre without being right in it.
If you've not already Booked up, then look at Babadan Apartments through Thomson. There is a Discussion on going in this Forum on these Apartments. It has two pools, a large childrens play area, an excellent snack bar and perfectly located for Icmeler centre without being right in it.
I came back from Icmeler yesterday, fantastic. Loved it and can't wait to go back. The beach is shingle rather than sand but it is a lovely beach. The resort isn't too busy so great for kids, but it's hot !!!
where is the fun fair in Icmeler
Funfair along the top road, just ask the locals, they will point you in the right direction.
theres a funfair? and we missed it .i dont believe it . is it big ? how much a ride ? are the rides big?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.