Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
gym and games are available at the grand aquarium on self catering basis
and can be booked direct on http://www.aquariumhotels.com
they are not as close as palmgarden but have the other bits you need
Thank you for your reply - do you know how far these apartments are from centre of town. Would prefer something within walking distance rather than using taxis each evening.
Palm Gardens are close to all the bars and resturants, but tucked away from the noise and hustle and bustle. Perfect location and no need for Taxis. Lovely clean spacious apartments with a great pool area too.
Hope this helps
Shaz150
palm gardens, you can have a room over looking the pool, or have one facing the mountains at the back....at the back the chickens roam, and the cockral goes off on one, but the mountain viwe is lovely.......we have requested again to stay in one of these rooms

i have to say, i think the aprtments are quite small, but adequate enough, as you only really tend to sleep in them....

as i said in my pm, the location is fantastic, nice and quiet, but minutes to the main road and nightlife as such :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.