Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi ju-ann

we have stayed in the grass apartments afew times, lovely rooms and pool area, friendly staff, right near all bars and restaurants, it is the "hobnob" bar at evenings which the young one's would enjoy i stayed there when i was 14 and when i was 16 and 2 years ago..i loved it so i'm sure they would :) ..i'm 21 now and i seen it last year and it is now even nicer,music stops at about 12 so you dont have to worry about coming home to banging music.
they are not the cheapest of apartments but i would definatly say they are worth a look at.

cassia
x
Only been to Icmeer once, we chose a central hotel to avoid long walks into the center on a evening. We found that this was a mistake as the central hotels, some not all, tend to be surrounded by fairly noisy bars etc.
I would look on the maps and maybe pick one a little out of town. the distances to walk are not great. I suppose the age of your children has a bearing on how far you are prepared to walk.
We stayed at the Blue rainbow.
Thanx. Will check out both of the above.

Julesx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.