Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Icmeler
15 Posts
A lot of places have opened this last week,earlier than before.Some great places to visit in the evenings are Venice and Majestic on the canal,food is great in both of them,but Venice has the edge for me,about 10pm the entertainment starts. :cheers
Places are opening up every day in Icmeler, but the season really begins in earnest on May 1, so you will be spoiled for choice! There will be plenty of trips and excursions on offer, and as for eating - again, so much choice and so many fantastic places, we've never had a bad meal anywhere.
if you have any doubts please try icemler online they have lots of info on the local area
http://www.icmeleronline.com
:sun2
hiya has any one got any info on the stella show for this season thanks
Nice place to relax in the evening is the 'Magic Garden' :)
romance palace is very popular and has a more varied entertainment programme than most bars,the food is good and service also.I would recommend the venice,the food here is also very good.
Hello...

We are off to Icmeler in August, my daughter and I that is. Please where is 'Magic Garden'? Would like to meet more friends this time. We have many friend there but it's becoming a little samey, nothing wrong wit that but just need something more!!

Any ideas...

Thanks
Rut.x
Im sure Magic Garden is close to the square,to the left of the Lighthouse restaurant,down an alley way and its just down there. :)
From another forum but Magic Garden can be found down the lane from the Juniper Hotel and next to the Cerit Café and Hotel Cumhuriyet Mh. Sk, Icmele.

Hope this helps
I've got no idea, but I will take those directions and enjoy finding it... all part of the fun...xxx
arrived back this morning after a fantastic week in ichmelor the weather got better and better as the week went on the resort is lovely with great bars and restaurants to go to. we loved wonder boys and the sizzlers restaurant. we went on the jeep safari and a boat trip.both grat value for money. any questions please ask.
Glad that you had a great holiday. Couple of quick questions, what was the typical exchange rate and how much was your boat trip

Thanks
Glad you had a fantastic time what about prices for food and drink etc....
hi glad i can help the boat trip was boofed at the boat in marmaris we got an all inclusive day for 9 pound each and the jeep safari for 19 pound. the best exchange rate was at wonder boys at 250 tl most places 248tl we paid anything from 3.50 to 6 tl for effes. we were all inclusive so only ate out twice ounce in the september bar in marmais 25tl for set menue with free drink and sizzlers in ichmelor which was 19 tl set chicken menu very good food in both these places. cocktails varied form 8tl to 12 tl we also went to the stella show that was a fantastic night. if i can be of any more help let me know.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.