General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Last year with First Choice we didn't have to pay the balance of the low deposit, but I think they have changed that now. I really sympathise with you Marie, it is just so expensive in the school holidays, AI for the 4 of us is £4000 this year which seems extortionate, but the price is now upto £5800 when I've checked on-line recently. No consolation I know, but as others have said it does seem you have a great price. Have you considered Thomson Al Fresco, their version of eurocamp? A caravan in France could be a more economical alternative if they would let you transfer your deposit. If you are able to drive the Vendee is lovely and would give you the beach location you want- once there you can BBQ to cut costs rather than eating out all the time. Alternatively switching it to a short break does sound like a good idea, even the deposit is a lot of money to lose.
Good luck, I hope you get it sorted.

Pam
Hi guys, i booked a holiday to Goa yesterday to depart on 29th June 2014 and need to cancel, because i'm outside the 63days cancellation policy that the company have, does that mean i can get a full refund.

Cheers Sean
Who did you book with Sean as it'll be in their terms and conditions?
Sean woods wrote:
Hi guys, i booked a holiday to Goa yesterday to depart on 29th June 2014 and need to cancel, because i'm outside the 63days cancellation policy that the company have, does that mean i can get a full refund.

Cheers Sean

It's far more likely to mean that you're going to lose either a % or all of the holiday cost. Which company is it?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.