Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
liana,

I would have to say Iberostar Bavaro, but that is because I love the Iberostar chain of resorts, you will also have access to Iberostar Punta Cana and Iberostar Dominicana 3 resorts in one.

Angie.
Freinds of mine stayed at the Riu Palace Macao this summer and had the best holiday of their lives. If I'm not mistaken, I'm sure they told me they were booking again for next year. You will also have the use of 3 other Riu hotels nearby. I've never stayed here but have stayed in a few other Riu hotels which we thought were outstanding for quality and service.
My wife and I stayed in the Riu Palace Macao in March this year we really enjoyed the hotel,2 sittings for evening dinner,pool,beach, food really good.If you require any futher info please pm me only glad to help.
We have stayed her twice(and 6 other Riu hotels)
Standard is very good, rooms are comfortable and everywhere is very clean & tidy. Food is very good, although with all 'all inclusives' after 2 weeks it can be a bit repetitive, but you won't go hungry from lack of choice. Pool and beaches are excellent.
We were not disappointed and I'm sure anyone staying here will not be
Iberostar Bavaro - absolutely fantastic, went in May never spent a penny whilst there everything inclusive nothing too much trouble. The entertainment staff are fantatic keep you laughing all day. :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.