General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Thanks for the advice..........I'll be travelling alone this year and any good tips are very welcome,

cheers
sam x
Hi Dee,

I can see your point but what about if something happens and you don't turn up back at your hotel? People could incorrectly assume that you are with your "travel partner" and not raise the alarm.......
Of course you would be the best judge of what to do in a particular situation and I'm sorry if I sound a bit fatalistic but I'm just thinking about your safety. Maybe tell one person the true facts so that at least you have someone looking out for you?
Good point puddleduck2, but i am reffering to only a situation when you feel you are being watched or you want to give the impression that you are not travelling alone, a tip i got from a police officer in the states ! :)

But as you said you should always think of your saftey first and should let at least one member of staff know you are alone.

Happy Hol's

x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.