Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi derek
most transfers are direct to your hotel/apartment if you are not sharing with other partys
it takes about 1 1/2 hours to get thier
you will find a man holding a sign with your name on just outside airport arrivals

hi i have booked this company for my tranfers to marmaris
question is
is it a direct transfer
how long does it take
also is there a booth at airport for queiries just in case
and is it a man with your name on board when you arrive
thanks derek
thanks derek
Yes its a direct transfer taking abot 1hour 15mins.When you come out the airport,there should be someone holding a board with your name on if not there is a booth.We have used ICR for transfers and accomadation for 5 years now and Never had a problem.

Diane and Norman :sun2
thanks guys for reply
cant wait counting the days now
theres a booth with a big sign there quick and they dont stop off unless you really want them too for a rest break
Free cold water and dVD's on the mini bus too :)
zog, How much did you pay for your transfer?
Am wondering why Bob wants to know :think
Hi RWB

The price of transfers from ICR are £90 return. That is for 1 - 4 people. Good price in my opinion. Like Zog said, free cold water as well, and also no need to stop at the comfort stop, unless you really want to.
Thats very expensive for a tranfer isnt it, Considering a small bottle of water costs 50 kouros in a supermarket, Well at least they include the price of the water in the price, All inclusive, :rofl
I personally hire a car for £18 put £5 petrol into it, Takes me 45 minutes to get to Icmeler after leaving Dalaman. Now that's a very good price in my opinion,
wow is that expensive Bob, I have never checked other prices, maybe I should in future.

We would be lost without peoples information on here so thanks again

why do you go to Icmeler though from Dalaman? Sure I read in your posts you stay in Marmaris ??
bob is lewis hamilton driving you 45 mins i had taxi recently took 1 hr 20 mins no stops you must be doing 100 mph ?
The original poster asked for info on ICR Online Transfers, I believe this has been answered. Please lets not use this forum to jab at one another and make digs back and forth.

Sarah
I dont think ICR overcharge plus after a long journey I thather someone else press the pedals, also in saying that £18 for car hire is excellent value
we have used ICR for the past 2 years for transfers.....

both times, a man has been standing outside the airport with a sign with my name on :tup

we have always done a direct transfer, only stopping at the shop for ice cold water....and there has only ever been just us on the mini bus.....

this year, some people were saying the holiday coach they were on, took 4 hours to get to icmeler......we took 1 hour and 25 minutes!!!
Went with icr this yr the man was waiting outside the airport for us, there was 8 in my party and another couple and 2 kids we were at the resort within 1 and a half hrs.

Unfortunately we werent offered any water and we werent shown any dvds but needless to say the transfer was very good.

Would deffo use again :)
Hi makey1976. Your transfer price of £90 is very good value. We leave in 2 weeks time from Edinburgh for Icemeler and booked with A2B taxis and are paying £116. I know Bob has since advised me that it was too expensive but it has already been booked and pre paid. I have sinced search the "sites" and can asure you that £90 return is good. So rest easy. Just think of me paying £116!! :( :cry Cheers.
zog, How much did you pay for your transfer?

£115 return for 9 people :) Much better than the £15pp that the tour company ask for, and faster too
Someone on here recommended http://www.turunctransfer.com and we used them in June £80 return Dalaman - Icmeler. Very good would use them again.
Cant understand £18 for car hire??,

Is this for one way ?,or for the day. if so how does the car get back to its base, and who pays for the cost of it getting back i.e:- fuel, drivers wage, etc.

120 mile round trip for £18.
"Some business that is" !!!
The car has to get back to its base !!!

Can someone be more explicate, as I hire a car on a regular basis, and dont understand the logistics involved in it being just £18, and if so is all collision damage waver etc included in this price??,

I will book a car from this firm, at this price, for the fourtnight!!. if it is so !.
Please let us all, know who they are!!

OR !!!
Am I missing something here !!
Peli
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.