Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi and :welcome to HT. We don't have your studios but I've now asked for them to be added to our reviews. we have some resort reviews here but nothing recent I'm afraid. Hopefully someone here can you give you more up to date info :)
yeah i had a look through the resort info and it dates back to 2006 being hte most recent sooooo.....

also how much ££ should i take i dont know how expensive it is ther too..

thanks guys :que
thanks for those two links had a quick look through, i did come across the hotel marina but i think it may be a different hotel? i may be wrong but ours are studios rather than hotels so im not sure if its a completely different accomodation,? thanks anyways i guess i just have to battle my way through trying to find out more information lol. does anyone know what part of corfu moraitika is in by any chance i looked on the net n either im stupid n blind or i cant find the info lol?? its about 12 miles from teh airport but i dont know what direction. if i knew what part of corfu it was then maybe i could begin to do a little more research.
thanks guys :-)
thanks for that, i mustve not been looking in the right places lol. At least i now know its in the east i just hope it is easy to get to the rest of corfu as i would like to go on teh blue lagoon trip with my mum as its her birthday so possibly go on her birthday would be brilliant.... where abouts do the excursions go from usually? thanks
Are these your studios?
http://www.holidaywatchdog.com/10942-Moraitika-Marina_Studios-Holiday-Review.html

Map of Corfu here
http://www.corfu-map.com/

Go and have a wander around the old streets of Corfu Town in the early evening when it's a bit cooler. There should be evening shopping trips available from Moraitika, and there are plenty palces in the old town to stop and eat/drink.
i clicked on the top link but it didnt work?? its called marina studios but i have a feeling that it may also be classed as marina apartments too so i dont know lol??
Sorry, I don't know why the link doesn't work, but if you type "marina apartments moraitika corfu" into a Google world-wide search, this is the first link that is given just below a sponsored link for Olympic Holidays, and it's holiday reviews.
yeah ive seen that one a 1000000 times lol i always click on it hoping that someone else has been there a reviewed it lol. i guess ill just have to make o with it and take it as it comes in july!!! thanks for your help. :cheers
Hope you enjoy your trip anyway :) The weather should be sizzling, and you've got a pool, at least, to cool off in!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.