Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi There, I am booked to go to the Interplaza hotel on the 16th September. I have been to Sharm several times and have always found the reviews to be of little use. Everybody has differing views of the standard in Egypt. We have to remember that unless you are paying top notch prices for five star hotels you are normally only going to get 3-4* english standard. Have you seen the website for the hotel?. I am going to be using their collection from and to the airport service. Much better than waiting around for the coaches. The Reef for snorkelling and diving is apparently excellent. Yes the reviews aren't that exceptional about the food, but i have always found this is hit or miss in Egypt. We are going as two males, mostly for the snorkelling. There are some great restaurants in naama bay and enough to keep you occupied during the day. Hope to see you there... Ken
:D Hi Ken,

Thanks for that. We will be travelling on 28 September, so not sure if we will see you but you have reassured me. Hopefully see you there.
Hey,

I went to this hotel at the end of august and have bin back a week :(. I loved it! The people there are so nice and everyone does there best to look after you.. just becareful of the italians they are rude! The animation team are all really nice Bob and Jack! And they all love english people which is a bonus! The massages are really good and worth the money. You can get tattoos and haircuts in the salon.. just ask Chico :). I am sure you will have a lovely time! And if you do any trips the speed boat is amazing, when we did it we saw dolphins! Hope You have A Good Holiday :wave: xx
a quick question

Beach towels

are they provided by the hotel?????
Hi There,
In reply to your question regarding the towels. Yes they do supply the beach towels and seperate towels in your room. You give the pool boy a card and in return get a towel. They are replaced each day. Hope you enjoy your stay, we sure did...If you like Indian food..make sure you try out the onsite indian restaurant, its really good..Ken
klager wrote:
Hi There,
In reply to your question regarding the towels. Yes they do supply the beach towels and seperate towels in your room. You give the pool boy a card and in return get a towel. They are replaced each day. Hope you enjoy your stay, we sure did...If you like Indian food..make sure you try out the onsite indian restaurant, its really good..Ken

Thanks Ken

Just like all the others we've visited in Sharm

Now we just need Travel Republic to get off thei ****s and find us a second room got the flights hotel transfers but only one of two rooms needed
As an add on we've changed hotels as there are not 2 rooms left to rent in November !!!! well not at the same price they wanted more forthe second room so we've changed hotels
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.