Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Hey

Haven't been on here in a long while. I stayed at the Internacional II Hotel about 7 years ago now, enjoyed it there. Going again to Salou in May and just wondering if the hotel is still about, or if its been renamed?? Can't seem to find it on any holiday/booking website. Anyone know where I can book?

Appreciate the help.
Hi Chris ... yes, we have several reviews for this property. Each review will also show which company the holiday was booked with .. please click here.

David :wave
Hi I have just seen these apartments advertised on the Thomas Cook website.
Has anybody been able to book this place? Can't seem to find it on any of the travel websites; thomas cook, thomson

Anyone know where I can book it from?
alpharooms has it. I'm surprised Thomas Cook and Thomsons don't have it anymore- they certainly had it last season.
travelrepublic
just stayed there last week but we booked room only with alpharooms but there were people booked through thomas cook staying there so it should be in their book
yes- I've just found it with Thomas Cook.
Our reviews are here
Welcome to HT by the way :D
We went into Going Places and booked a last minute to this hotel. The holiday company is Aspro. We are going on Monday and can't wait.

Regards Lynn
  • Edited by trishh6 2008-11-25 01:26:32
I would just like to find out a bit more about these Aparments and clarify a few things about it. I went on the hotel reviews page and found some things that was not good and some things that were good about it. But what i really want to know has any of you's booked up with thomas cook for these apartments and had the following items in the room for them.
1) Kettle
2) Toaster
The reason i am asking this is that the thomas cook book says kettles and toaster are supplied but the hotel review says different and i phoned the hotel up last night and they said there is kettles in the room but you have to hire toaster's , Microwave's And Tv's from them i am not to bothered about not having a microwave ot tv can live without them for 2wks . So i went into thomas cook and asked and they said no if it is booked by them then there will be a kettle and toaster in the room. Have any of you booked through thomas cook for this apartment's and got what was stated in the brochure. Is the thomas cook telling the truth or are they not is what i want to know. As i hate the thought of booking up with a travel agent and not get what i am paying for in the room and i dont want to really hire a toaster from the hotel at 15 euro's per week if i can help it as it is costing me enough to book the holiday at £1255 for 2wks next year then find out that i have to hire things from the hotel.
When i am a single parent trying to save up and give my girls a holidays as it is.

From sharonc , Scotland
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.