Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Paddy ... I have no recent personal experience of this hotel, but as you are no doubt aware, it sits on Paseo de la Carretera (The Walking Street) in Benidorm Old Town. That is an excellent (but perhaps noisy) location, however it it is worth remembering that only some of the rooms face on to the street. Rear facing rooms face on to the back of buildings on Calle Mercat, where there has been a lot of major construction work recently for a new multi storey car park.

Anyone not familiar with the hotel could also be very easily confused or misled by the photos which appear on some hotel booking sites. For some reason, many of them have stretched the images making the rooms and balconies appear much larger than they actually are.

Photos on the hotel's own website are much more representative, you may also like to check that out for prices if booking direct .... click here.

I have asked for the hotel to be added to our reviews section, in the hope of picking up some feedback from recent visitors .... click here.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.