Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Bangkok Airways should meet your need to fly into Samui, but there are a number of low-cost carriers that will take you to other parts of Thailand such as Phuket or Krabi as Jan is a great time of year to visit these places. Airlines such as Air Asia and NokAir for example among a number of low costs these days.
Thanks for the quick reply Sunbear, do you have any idea of prices..? thanks..... Keith
yes I am shirleyv from the Goa forum, have been to thailand 7 times, and I love it especially Bangkok, Ko Samui is really nice but I love Krabi as Sunbear has already recommended it is lovely.
Have to say I would go for Krabi or Phuket in January. KS is mentioned so often as it is a great summer destination when other resorts are off season.
Hi
We have just returned from Thailand.
We used Bangkok airways to transfer from Bangkok to Samui and then onto Phuket. By joining their frequent flyer programme (which is free) you get double luggage allowance (30kg instead of 15).

Then we used NOK air to fly from Phuket to Bangkok. We upgraded to NOK plus - this gave us double baggage allowance(30kg). the cost for each person including all taxes was about £27 single with NOK air.
hi Debs
never thought about their frequent flier club :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.