Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
It was still closed in October i think - maybe it hadn't opened all year.

When are you going? I'm off to Lindos 1st 2 weeks in May, i can try and find out if you like?
It was open last year when I went in June.
I ate there twice in June last year also,just under different ownership,the food if anything was better even than previous years.
Rick.
Ahhh right, thanks, I'm wondering now if it's to do with the months, maybe they're only open a few months a year.

I was there May 2005 and it was closed.

Marcus - That would be great if you could do that. I'm actually not going till next year (staying at Manolis Villa) at the end of May, therefore if it's open when you go, then there's a good chance it'll be open then.

Many Thanks.

FD
Just bumping this up for Marcus or anyone else.

Off this coming wednesday, so want to see if it's open.

FD
Let us know am off in August and always enjoy a couple of meals there.
Rick.
It was open when we went last october and my parents are due back this coming wednesday I will ask them if they noticed for you and get back.
Mel
Ha Ha just realised thats no good to you , it's the day you go! :oops:
have a lovely time anyway, chinese or no chinese!
Mel
LOL.........

Well I have been told that it was opened just last week, so looks like it's open for the season. ;)

I'll report back, once I return.

FD
Yep, sure is and we found it very nice indeed.

Lovely inside. Pretty quiet, but seems to be the norm with most eateries at this time.

It's called the Empire of the Sun.

FD
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.