Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Where is everyone?
296 Posts
I was thinking the same thing Gemma , I really miss the huge number of posts every day in season.
Of course I suppose it is inevatable that the posts will dwindle at this time of year, I visit this forum at least once a day and I also visit the Far east forum eveyday - my other favourite place.
Roll on 25 December - counting the weeks already - good job I have a summer holiday to look forward to ( Thailand , Cambodia) and a winter break to Marrakesh. Hope you enjoy Kos, love from shirleyV
yes - it would be nice if we could just even out the posts throughout the year. I go from spending all my non- work time on the forum during the holiday season to twiddling my thumbs for the summer!! You are just going to have sort yourselves out! :lol:
  • Edited by Fiona 2006-06-18 20:18:12
Hi Gemma could'nt agree more we're going back in october just trying to keep the memory alive at the moment i've just put a story on the thread , funny stories etc.. and a couple of photos if your interested in the up load I think fiona should read these stories to prepare her for when she goes to goa you just never know what you get invited to and who might be there ! anita :D
Anita- I read everything! :lol:
hi fiona make sure you pack at least one posh frock you never know where you may end up in goa anita :D
Hi Anita :D yes ive been reading the stories theyre excellent. Are your photos in the gallery now? I will have a wee look.
no - still in the upload folder. Some posh frocks there!
Hi all i know what you mean, in the winter i can't keep up with the amount of posts, but now i think i've read every page waiting for someone to post, i don't post very often as i have only been once but i do read them all. Has lezlie been on here to let us know what he thinks of the monsoon, hope he arrived safely, but i'm sure i have not read anything he has posted lately :shrug
crystal xx
I love talking about goa to (though for some reason I havn't been able to register for here before though I have tried :? ) but admin have managed to sort it for me so look forward to joining in :)
Welcome tightjock, how many times have you been to Goa...........tell us more, i love reading members stories of Goa!!
crystal xx
well I need you all to keep posting all the time as I wont be able to visit Goa again at least until my (conceived in Goa) baby has arrived so that wont be until at least the season after next boo hoo !!! xmas eve baby here we come xx
Tightjock -- is that you Callumn, if so welcome. This is another great forum.
i use this forum as much as any on the internet. :) i find it very informative and a great help when booking my hols.also u get to hear whats going on over there when were at home.those couple of days when the site was down,i was lost !.i must get a life,lol. :)
Goa
I'm new to the Forum but not new to the delights of Goa we have been going backwards and forwards since 1998. We stay in Candalim and have just booked again for November and February, and like most people are counting the weeks, 19 weeks for us. Hope to be a regular on this site.

Glynbo
:wave Hi Glynis what date are you going in november :?: we are going on nov 17th :sun and im down to counting the days 144 now ...
we will be in candolim at the phoneix park hotel are you anywhere nere that :?:
Hi everyone, I visited Goa for the first time in March this year and have become addicted to all things Goan!! I have been visiting this and another forum since then and I love all the chat about Goa. I'm looking forward to my next trip in December.
Iz x
Its nice to see new members joining us!
What happened Fiona :?: I bet you broke it didn`t you :twisted: ....... I`m back BTW :wink:
well- I fancied a holiday!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.