General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
There certainly is.......... as long as you are prepared to be flexible with your flight timings and choice of accommodation. Also expect to fly out on very short notice.

Mark :D
hi we have had some very good deals last minuet 3star all in cyprus july around 350 each or 4 star crete october 289 each self catering grade b cyprus mid july 235 each but you must be prepared to take whats on offer the best deals are usualy night flights mid week

brian
yeah you can get some good deals but like most have just said you have to be able to do midweek flts or have allocation on arrival stuff and stuff like that. some travel agents can gaurantee for allocation on arrival a ceratin star rating of hotel but not which one. i've just booked a holiday two days ago to go on thursday coming up to gran canaria. it's allocation on arrival but gauranteed 3* or above. i onlt cost my friend and i £185 each!!! for a week. we just booked just over a week off work ages ago so that we could be a little bit flexible about date of travel. we're doing ticket on departure aswell so now all we have to do is get our money changed and away we go!!
Mum and I have just returned from the 5* Sirenis Tropical in Dominican Republic we booked about 3 weeks before we left and paid a total of £997 for the two of us for 2 weeks all inclusive. A couple of years ago we got Barbados AI for two weeks for just over £500 each in October but please do some research on the hotels in the area you are going, we have ended up in a couple of pretty grotty places as well, while that didn't bother me much for the price, Mum was not a happy bunny. If you can get Christmas organised before you go there are usually some very good AI prices for the Dominican Republic that arrive back 19th to 24th December as people don't seem to want to go away that close to the holiday period.

Lynn
Thanks everyone

I thought we could book the time off work soon and then look around a few weeks before we want to go for a good deal :)

Thanks again.

jenny
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.