Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Poor girl, I bet she's totally fed up, what a way to end a special birthday holiday.
No such luck - it's now 11.35 and they're still in the airport :que
Surely they wouldnt of taken them to the airport unless the flight was planned to go . Or would they :(
She phoned at 11.45 last night- totally fed up. The rep had put them on the bus at 7.45 and that's the last they saw of her. Nothing was open in the airport, and no one was available to tell them anything. However while we were on the phone, their flight was called, so hopefully by now they should be safely ensconsed in their hotel in Cardiff :tup
Jean, don't stress about it being rough. It can be rough at any time of year, but the ships are built to withstand it. Believe it or not, but a constant, gentle roll is actually worse than when it is really rough.

We went through the Bay of Biscay when it was a Force 7 or 8, the porthole resembled a washing machine, and we were fine. I would advise you to pack the Stugeron just in case. However check with the pharmacist if either of you are on medication as you can't take it with certain prescription meds.

luci :wave
At long last we have arrived home after a delay of 30 hours and 19 minutes! :omg I am absolutely shattered and to top it off we had made arrangement with mother in-law to have Sunday lunch. We will have to to up there by 4pm. All I really want to do is go to bed!
Ah Lou . What an ordeal . You almost beat my 33 hr delay a few years ago back from Egypt . I know how you feel . :(

Did you have a nice time though
Glad to see you have finally made it home Lou. Hope you have a couple of days off to recover before going back to work.

luci :wave
Had a great time and have done my review :D I'm back in work on Thursday so have a few days to unpack.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.