Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Island Tour
6 Posts
I did an island tour last year when there in June. Enjoyed it. Saw areas I would not have seen otherwise. Be aware there is a lot of walking involved in some areas as the coaches can not always drive through the villages but will drop off at one side and meet up at the other. Had a guide on the tour which really helps too.

Take a look at this website tenerifesunshine

You can book lots of different tours and activities with them. Both when there and also online before you go.

Enjoy.
We did one in 2003 & 2004 called "A Taste of tenerife" which was marvellous!

We took in the Guimar museum, a lvely little house (used to be a major vineyard) where some traditional Canarian dancers put on a show whilst you relaxed and had Sangria or orange juice.....I can't remember the other stops we made, but we also stopped at some kind of bird park and had a lovely 3 course meal included....it was about 30 Euros then....

One of teh best trips we ever had out there and the tour guide was brilliant. he knew everything, and kept us all entertained throughout the journey.

:)
I know it is not up everyones street, but, have you thought of hiring a car. It will work out a lot cheaper and you will get to see more at your own pace.
We always hire a car...you get to see so much more!

:tup
same here car hire is great, try and get to playa de las teresitas, must be the best beach on the island

http://www.canaries-live.com/UK/b-teresitas.php
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.