Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
Israel
13 Posts
It looks like they use the same type of electric sockets as in Europe. You can check HERE

luci :wave
Thanks Luci :kiss

Better get all the plugs ready for my Mum she is off to Bethlehem on Tuesday.
Hope she has a fab time Lesley :wink: xx
Thanks Shell :kiss I'm sure she will do she is going for 9 days in a large group and they have a lot of organised trips to places of interest. It should be good. Hope she behaves herself :lol:
Hope she behaves herself
Nah that's boring :lol: Sounds wonderful :D
I will tell her you told her to misbehave :lol:

I was a bit worried about her going to be honest. Not sure if I am just being silly :?
Lesley, she'll have a lovely time and she's with a big group of people, relax I'm sure she'll be absolutely fine, she wouldn't want you to be worried :kiss
I know she wouldn't want me to worry.
I told her I was going to check out the government travel site to make sure it was ok to go there.
She told me not to tell her what it said :roll:

Mothers :roll: who'd have um :roll:
Oooh How wonderful for your mum Lesley

I also hope she has a fab time, its one of those lifetime expriences i think.

Emma x
We've been to Bethlehem and loved it. I'm sure she'll have a wonderful trip.

luci :wave
I'm sure she'll have a fabulous time. Just be grateful that your mum is still doing interesting things, rather than sitting at home. I travel alone and my children have given up worrying about me (at least outwardly) though I do have to text them when I land to let them know I've arrived safely.

I'm sure she will have a brilliant time. Emma you are right it is one of those once in a life time things. The little she has told me about it they do have some wonderful trips planned.
Having studied theology at uni I have always wanted to go to the dead sea. Which is one of their planned destinations :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.