Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
i wouldn't think that u'd need a jacket at this time of year!it's meant to be really nice out there at the moment!
I went to Ibiza in May and I didn't need a jacket at night then! :D Enjoy.
Thanks for the advice def. not taking one cant be bothered with the hassle
and would be in big trouble if I dared open a case again.
Hi,maybe not a jacket but a jumper or something to put over your shoulders might come in usefull if you are spending an evening by the sea front,it can still be a little chilly late at night.Maybe we that live in Spain just get too used to the weather,John.
Hi, just returned from figuerettas & the weather every day was scorching hot, although the evenings were on the nippy side especially along the seafront, if I were you I'd take something to put over the shoulders.
:) hi debdon, how did you get on at the jabeque appartments,we went through the area at night a couple of weeks ago, and i wasnt sure what to make of it.(it was actually in the early hours of the morning)was the area safe?thanks mo :?
Hi, I would have to say I wouldn't return with my mum in a wheelchair!! The apartments themselves were ok, although it says on their website disabled friendly - I would disagree, the lift was small, you had to turn the wheelchair sideways once in it, not an easy feat in itself, there are 2 steps up to reach the apartment & a step down onto the balcony. There was also a lovely lounge area in reception with a nice big tv - but 2 or 3 steps & no ramp. no disabled toilet either. Also the pavements are rather high. Hence, having the wheelchair, a buggy a toddler & my elderly (slow walking) dad we didn't go too far. We did walk into figuerettas a couple of evening to find places to eat, not many places had ramps & there was an awful lot of dogs mess on the prom. As for safety, yes I felt safe, but there was 7 adults most of the time while out walking. There isn't much to do in the close proximity of the apartments, & the entertainment left alot to be desired!!! As I said I don't think I would go back there in a hurry, but thats just my opinion. By the way the 2 pools are lovely tho'. We are really looking forward to our fortnight in majorca (palma nova) in september - no wheelchairs or parents just us!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.