General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I doubt it. January is normally the busiest month for people booking holidays so they don't need to do sales, but some might have incentives or offers to encourage you to book with them.

luci :wave
oh ok thanks luci... think i will go and book it tomorrow then! :cheers
I dont know if this will be of any use to you for next year, but i always see dirt cheap package holidays to Goa for beginning to mid December, then they shoot up beginning of January, then you may find a cheap ish deal in March/April.

So i agree with Luci, January tends to be a busy month.

If you want a holiday for this coming January you could try DIY. Ive just booked flights to Tenerife with Ryanair for 75pounds return per person, and they are the same prices for other Canary Islands also. Then you could go onto somewhere like lowcostholidays or travelrepublic and get a hotel for approx 40pounds per person per week.

Or are you looking for somewhere further afield?
thanks for your reply... im hoping to book up to go to turkey in june, i was looking at onthebeach holidays a few weeks ago, the prices were really good, but now they are coming in at about £100-150 more expensive per person... wish i had booked up then!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.