Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Jasmine Garden Apartments, Ovacik Mevkii Babadag Yolu, 142 Sokak, Hisaronu-Fethiye
Phone: 0090 252 616 8097 Fax: 0090 252 616 Email: reception@jasminegardenapartments.com
Thanks for this info. What are these apartments like to stay in. Has anyone been there that could tell me. I looked at the web site but it gives very little indication as to what the apartments actually look like although the pictures of flowers etc look lovely.

Thanks
Hello! I have been to see these apartments and the lack of photos might be due to the fact they have just finished building a lovely new pool and bar and restaurant area. they are as lovely as they look in the photos and great value for money so we have booked to stay for 2 weeks in August 2008!
I've added these apartments to our review site. If anyone has stayed here please add your review by Clicking Here

Their website states they are new for 2008 so maybe that is why there aren't many reviews yet.

:wave:
Yes you are right they are new for 2008- although they were open last year they didnt advertise and have since built new pool and bar.
As I said we went to see them recently and although they are still doing a bit of building work they look great!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.