Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
i have recently changed my hotel as this one didnt seem to be suitable for my famiily.
we will now be staying in thje Jasmine Beach apartments in Hammanet.
could anyone give me any information on this hotel ???

*Edit I have changed the original title for you to attract Hammamet posters Briar
thanks Briah !!
i take it this hotel isnt very popular then ???
well im sure we will make the most of it x
I cant understand why you have changed your holiday for somewhere else that you have little information about!!,I have been to Tunisia 5 times,twice to Hammamet,and have never heard of these places!!cannot be popular ones.
i can not find any information on this hotel which is why im on here asking people ! but no one seems to want to give me any info.
basically we went to a travelagent asking for .... nice hotel, all inclusive, nice large pool, kids entertainment and close to the beach and she came up with this hotel. it was hard to find a holiday with our budget for the time of year we needed to go.
Hello Shell
I've been searching around and I could only find Yasmine Beach Hotel 5* in Hammamet Yasmine, not the apartments, so I don't know if we're talking the same thing.
Hotel reviews are very mixed, as all reviews are, so that doesn''t help much I think.
Not much information as I'm not sure if it's the same.
Hi Jan x thank you for your reply.
thats where we are staying. i seen some reveiws yesterday and they were very mixed. i would like to know what its like for the children there as we have 3 children who get bored easily.
Sorry I can't help you further, haven't been there myself, so don't know what its like for kids.
They do have animation teams though, but I read in a hotelreview that they didn't speak english, mainly german, french and italian, but then again animation team might be different this year.
Hotelstaff spoke english though I must add. Apparently a lot of Germans go there.
Hotel is situated on the seafront.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.