Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Is it a bank holiday or anything as it may be full? But I notice that the 23rd is the last Sunday flight? Perhaps give them a call?
It just seems that they are stopping the Sunday flight and there are none from 30th March onwards. I tried calling but they leave you hanging on and its 50p/min. Don't know whether to wait and see or just book another flight. There used to be four flights on a Sun but with the amalgamation of TCX/MYT and FCA/TOM there are only two showing now and they are expensive.
You say that you discovered by chance that the flight is no longer operating, was this just by looking at timetables and availability ?

Are you able to log on at Jet2.com and view your booking, to see whether the original flight or an alternative flight is shown, or any references made to a schedule change ?

David :wave
Good idea - I just checked and my booking details are there and correct. However when I proceed to "select seats" it says to check booking number and surname, I followed the seat selection from the link on my booking page so I know its correct. I'm concerned that they will leave it too long to tell me and as there are only 2 flights now from MAN that I will be left without a seat. I am joining my family there so its important I go but I don't want to pay again (double the price of Jet2) if the situation rectifies itself.

If I don't book anything now then I could try keeping an eye on the price but knowing my luck they will just keep going up and up!
Mmmm, it does appear that there are no flights on Sundays after 23rd.
It is showing Leeds/Bradford Sunday flights are still there though. Hope you get it sorted, Linda.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.