Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
on our first and 2nd visit to Olu I had some beautiful jewellery made and it came from a shop called tria, which if you walk from the beach up the main street of Olu its about 2/3 of the way up, cant remember the restaurant that its fairly near, but it is a well lit place, with glass display windows each side with the door in the middle. They also cleaned and repaired a ring that I was already wearing (in fact my rings had never been so clean as we'd made friends in the first year with someone who had then moved down the road to Infinity jewellers and he cleaned them too lol)

But I found Tria to be excellent. The necklace I had made was a substantial cost, but the workmanship on the jewellery was excellent. I am sure that they do repairs also. And I wish I were able to get back there this year to buy the earrings that they made me as a surprise to match the necklace and ring LOL (I couldnt justify buying both the earrings and ring last year LOL)
Thanks Karen - will make a note of the name.

Toffeemen
I take my broken jewellery to Oz Gold in Hisaronu. I also take my white gold to be redipped, and all my other jewellery to be cleaned.

Unlike the UK where you have to leave everything at the jeweller's for a week, they take it and I go off for dinner and pick it up on the way back! Very cheap and reliable - I have also bought jewellery there and they have made it exactly how I wanted it, rather than just buying it off the shelf.
i always use midas at the top end of the village in hisaronu aydor or ayem it is a good jewellers with a good reputation also errols gold one of the original from fethiye, but any jewellers will do repairs :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.