Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Julian Forest
7 Posts
Sorry cant help with your question, But have a good look around Icmeler and you will find plenty of nice and cheap places to eat everywhere, Hotels are more expensive than Restauraunts.
i'm going may next year and what i've found is, you go to reception and put money on a wrist band with a tag on it, when you buy foood or drinks or use their shop, you use the tag as payment and get a reciept shoeing what you've spentt and what you have left, it save carrying money about the hotel, as for the meal deal, its something like buy a set amount of meals for a fixed price.
I've seen posts about the wristband as well but nothing about prices or the amount of meals that covers you for

Stew
Its lıke a pay as you go system so you add 'credıt' to your band to use as you wısh ın the hotel
Hi

though we did not stay at Julian Forest we did go there for a day and seen the menu. If I remember correctly from the menu I seen its different prices for a set number of days for example 155 lira gets you 2 meals a day for 5 days etc ( different prices for different number of days). The wristband is as stated in earlier posts you load money on the band at reception and when you buy a drink say they scan the band and deduct the amount from it.
Hope this helps
have been to julian forest and paid for meals on wristband system.the meals are really lovely. however you may find better value if you pay for them. the breakfast is relatively cheap or you can have lunch then evening meal,this is the better value for money. but i must say the food is lovely especially the barbecue night which is included in the deal.hope this helps.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.