Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
June 11th - 25th
30 Posts
i will be in napa from the 11th to 25th not sure hoe far away it is only been once before in 2004 dont know where you'll be heading
i will be in napa from the 11th to 25th not sure hoe far away it is only been once before in 2004 dont know where you'll be heading
Napa is about 15 mins away by taxi.
never no then might see you there hope its gonna be hot it was last time i went but not sure this year
It's guaranteed to be hot those two weeks, don't worry.
hope your right fella is there any weather forcasts that go that far ahead becasue a couple i have of here differ quite a lot for the next week
Ifit's not at least mid 80's I will be suprised. I went two weeks later last year and it was in the 90's.

I don't know any weather forecasts for three weeks ahead, the only one I look at is Cyprus-weather.com which is a five day forecast for different parts of Cyprus. Have a look on there ad scroll down to Famagusta which is the closest area for Protaras and Napa.
yeah i have that in my favs but i came across another site cant remember the site which had very contrasting views and a substantial 5 degree difference

also do you know if these forcasts are normal shade temps or actually in the sun temps
As you already know Cardiff lad we're in Pernera at the Isaac Apartments from 18 June till 2 July, 6 of us in total, me and a mate, another mate and her hubby and their two kids so should be fun. Roll on the sunshine and Keo :glynis

Reeves2k2 - I was in Napa same fortnight last year and it was scorching, honestly it was that hot we spent the last few days in the pool most of the day!
As you already know Cardiff lad we're in Pernera at the Isaac Apartments from 18 June till 2 July, 6 of us in total, me and a mate, another mate and her hubby and their two kids so should be fun. Roll on the sunshine and Keo :glynis

Reeves2k2 - I was in Napa same fortnight last year and it was scorching, honestly it was that hot we spent the last few days in the pool most of the day!
Forecasts are always shade temps.
It is much, much hotter in the sun - beware

Ady
flying from cardiff 4th June to Protaras and cant wait :hyper

gail
Your flying from Cardiff the week before me then Gail.

I normally go from Heathrow so it will be nice to go from my local airport for once.

Protaras here I come.
Yeah, we fly home on the 18th, Always fly from Cardiff, although the flight is a bit early 7.00 am Departing.

gail.................

where are you staying?

gail....................
I'm on the 7am flight on the 11th June.

I stay in a private apartment in Pernera.

I normally go from Heathrow cos even with the coach fare from Cardiff it works out cheaper but this year I was lucky enough to find a flight cheap enough to go from Rhoose.

Half an hour to the airport is a hell of a lot better than about 5 hours.
Takes us about an hour, from where we live, and we have also had a good price to park the car at the airport £48.75.
1st time to protaras last year, and loved it so much we booked straight away for this year, same hotel, same date,

getting really excited now !!!!

gail
I live in Cardiff itself so not far for me.

I've got a friend taking me to the airport so no charges there either.
we have also had a good price to park the car at the airport £48.75.

Have you tried the Highwayman Gail. They're charging us £45 for a fortnight.
We've used them a few times and they're very reliable.
hia

me and hubby are in penera for two weeks starting 17th june cant wait not long now.

lindsay.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.