Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We're off to Altinkum on Friday, can you tell me the average price of meals please, main meals, snacks for lunch and also soft drinks (kids) if possible, have heard it is really expensive but others are saying it's not, don't know what to believe.
Many Thanks
Hi, we didn't think prices too bad.

Pint Efes or Tuborg varied from 3Tl to 5Tl. Soft drinks around 3Tl. Cocktails around 10 - 12Tl but cheapest we saw was at Chinese next to Big Ben at 8Tl. Spirits/Mixer 9Tl

Only had lunch once - Cheese toasti & chips was about 7.5Tl. Pizza marg - from about 9Tl.

You could get 3 course set meals for around 15 - 25Tl. Steaks/Lamb etc were around 25Tl, Chicken a bit cheaper. Kids meals about 7.5Tl

Most restaurants also served complimentary Nan bread before the meal.

Ice cream from the stalls on beach front were 4Tl but you could get Magnum lollies at Tantas for 2.5Tl. 2Lt bottle of Fanta Orange again at Tantas wa 2Tl.

Dont know if you'll be going on beach but it was 12Tl for 2 beds & brolly

Have a good time
Cheryl
Forget to say, we was getting 2.35Tl to the pound at jewellers around Dolphin Sq.
Thanks for that, read so many varied reports, didn't quite know what to expect.
Thanks Again
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.