Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Great revıew Nıkkı!! Now get over to BC they are mıssıng you there!!

That famıly sound awful - Its such a shame when some ınconsıderate people spoıl everyones fun.
Nikki

Been waiting for this and glad to hear you had a fantastic time. I still like to call into the Alize when I'm out for my walks and have a pint at the bar. You report was brill but I can't let my wife read it as she too thinks the shops opposite the Taj are the only place to spend her money. Funnily enough we stopped going to Adam & Eve's a couple of years ago after a bad meal but went back this year in JUly and it was great. Your correct though they shouldn't force anyone to dance on the bar. Ah well, only another 9 days until we are back at Club Turquoise.

Wilson ;)
Hi Nikki... was hoping you were going to put your review up before we fly out...(friday) :) sounds like you had a fantastic time, ive been scribbling down the good and bad places...so we know where to go, and where not!
the photos look lovely!

clare x
Aww nikki, im in deep depression LOL

no but seriously! I've considered moving there while we were there!

then un considered it lmao!

I think that would be my last time to marmaris though, the prices have definetly gone up ( not saying its expensive but you know!!). Ohh just to let you know the candan messed us about and put us in a really bad mood for our holiday when they told us we were overbooked! :cry

But it all turned out fine we stayed in the club aida, which is just opposite the Alize!!! for 2 nights when we were transfered back to club candan :) .
:) was so good :D
Nikki thanks for that long story. Holiday sounds fab and photos are great. :D:D Must try the Garden this time have never been.

Wilson we are going to Turquoise on the 11th :) Never been before as usually go to Club Alize. Cant wait. :D:D

How are the holiday blues Luke? We stayed at Club Aida in July. Thought it was really nice. Glad you got things sorted out at Candan though.
ooops sorry Brian i didn't know about the facebook pics not being allowed

lol wilson... they are the best shops so your wife is right!!! :D Teehee!!! Us gals stick together!!! Not long for you now you lucky thing!

Hiya Cath... I popped on the bc yest, it seems very quiet not like it used to be! How lucky are you living there! Bet the pampers set you back a bit tho lmao, they were well expensive, glad I took my own... we ran out of babymilk and i saw how much it was :yikes so I just bought a bottle of normal milk to tide us over a day! She didn't complain... she was hving loads of milk while we were away.... sorry :offtop lol.

Oh you lucky thing clare going tomorrow! You will have a fab fab time lucky thing!!! I'm not jealous HONEST!!!! Enjoy it huni, I know you will.

Hiya Luke, can't believe we are home already :cry gutted the candan had overbooked grrrrrr!!! We wen to ook round the aida while we were there. We looked in a room and ot the prices and everything it looked very niceand we will concider it next year... although the no kids club is a bit of a bummer! Was it as nice as The Alize? Pants you had t move hotels bet that was a nightmare, I would have wated to stay put in the aida. lol that you concidered moving out there! So if you aren't going to marmaris again where will you go?

Hiya Myra, I thought you were going to the Alize? Silly me lol.... I bet you will pop in there though! To say hello. Not long for you now, I bet you are starting to pack..... lucky thing! I want to go again.... although I have put a whole stone on while I was away eating and drnking so much..... it was worth it though

We are concidering doing diy to aida next year.... just hoping they get a kids club as my son loves it... nothing to do with 2hrs of peace a day at all :rofl

I forgot to say this was the first year i didnt take my mossie guard and I got biten to pieces!!! They have never btheredme before in turkey but mylegs were covered in them and we saw a lot otheres too so I would pack my mossie guard those going soon!

You could also pack me too if you like heehee

Love Nikki xx
Hi Nikki
Im going to Alize next July but couldnt get flights on a Saturday so had to go to Turquoise this time. We will be there tho..... often!! :rofl
There was a kids club when we were at the Aida in July. Its a lovely hotel but just thought there was more going on at the Alize.
:offtop Thats the reason my boy ıs a cloth bum!! :whoops
If we could all keep on topic here please, any general chat or banter should be carried out via pm or email.

Thanks

Sarah
Sorry Sarah but I didnt realise I was off topic. :think
Mmmm.... nope me neither! My report said there was no kids club and Myra said there was one when she went in July. I said that nappys were expenive in turkey and Cath agreed :que

Excellent if there is a kids club at Aida..... I will defnately check that out. We got the price list and it's very reasonable..... Oooo will I actually dare do DIY!!!

You lucky thing Myra, so close now! lol that you will be going to the Alize often!

Love Nikki xx
Sorry Sarah but I didnt realise I was off topic.

The request wasn't aimed at you paticularly, more a general reminder. Great report by the way Nikki.

Sarah
Hii nikki dont dare do DIY!

That experience really put me off, the fact we had no Rep to scream and shout out was a bummer too!!

oh great report :tup Just too keep on topic ;)
Lmao Luke!!!!

I probably won't dare do DIY.... and doubly lmao no rep to scream at!!! :rofl

I have been searching for hols already!

love nikki xx
im Booked :D Bitez july 09! Buzzing? me? nahh!

Good report :tongue
lmao Luke..... you lucky thing!!! i want to book!!!!!

love nikki xx
Nothings stopping you ! :tongue

only 25pp deposit on first choice :P
bargain, well until what may? lmao :cry
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.