Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
definitely the Arabian Sea (unless its moved :wink: )
Think it was a private joke between roma and birdie
Lassigirl, your correct the last time Roma and I spoke was in the Arabian Sea.
Definitely the Arabian Sea!!

I've just re-read my original report to see what I said and I've noticed a mistake! I said some friends had stayed at the Phoenix Park for £1050 for two people for two weeks - that's less than we paid going flight and room separately. I originally said it was more. :? Sorry - put it down to jet lag!

Sorry to hear Feelthevibe's friends didn't enjoy After 7. It's certainly not the cheapest restaurant in Goa but everytime we've been there the food and service have been superb, and we felt it justified the higher cost.

Back in Blighty we're being asked to pay £60 per head for Christmas Dinner in my local pub. Oh - get me back to Goa....please.... :bhead
Roma
I'll do it for fifty
haha
hi
one thing i noticed on our recent trip to goa was that a couple of our favourite resteraunts had been spoiled by the addition of apartment blocks in the resteraunt area/gardens.......one resteraunt we used to love was kingstork,(on the calangute beach rd nr daytrippers) now im sure it wasnt my imagination but half the garden seems to have gone & there seems to be more apartments that werent there before, the resteraunt that used to be packed with the lovely garden area where people often used to dance is now gone & it seems to have been downgraded, we used to love watching the chef at the tandoori but on our 2 recent trips the resteraunt was like a ghost yard all staff hanging around doing not very much & about 5 different people fiddling around with our stuff in the tandoor......shame as it used to be a fab place but i guess profits from apartments far outweigh profits from meals....another place we noticed this had happened to was seagulls, the resteraunt area seems to have shrunk by half with apartments now looming over it.
im all for progress but not sure if i like these changes. :(
Hi Ginlizzy - Back to Goa for 50 quid or Christmas dinner?

If it's Goa, my bags are packed. If it's Christmas dinner SWMBO does it cheaper!!
Roma
Ig it was 50 quid to Goa I'm there never mind you
ha ha
Great report.Thanks very much cannot wait for our trip in Feb.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.