Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Just Back
6 Posts
Hi Toonman,
Im glad to see that you got home safe and well.It was lovely to meet you and your wife and me and joey would like to keep in touch through this site.Joey says what was the weather like for the few days you were still there after we left?
I will send you a pm when i have more time.
P.s will tell the mum in law about the tea bag LOL.
Take care of yourself.
Angela.
Hi Toonman and Angela, If you are returning next year and we do also (hope to) would like to meet up with all of you, is Baldur back yet! if our dates overlap or are similar. Glad you all had a lovely time. Nels
Nels. Baldur is still out there, I do believe another 10 days. Tonyt.
Lucky Baldur! May go out in the October half term but nothing definite yet, eldest daughter is off to Istanbul and Budapest with work in October so may go with her to one of these, depending on dates, as I am stuck with school holidays, or leaving on a Friday late afternoon/evening and returning Sunday which does not give me much time wherever I go, yes I know that I should not complain as I get lots of time otherwise but I do work during the holidays, albeit at home, that work comes with being responsible for a couple of subjects for a whole school.
Hi Nels,

We are certainly going back next year, but to our usual stomping ground of Sunny Beach. As usual first 2 weeks in Sept.

Angela, tell Joey the weather was fine for the last 2 days, in fact, Friday was very warm and sunny all day.

8) Toonman
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.