Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
just back
12 Posts
Hi Sarah. Firstly I am also known as 'Welshlady'!
Thanks for letting us know about your holiday. Pleased you had a good time, thats why we keep returning to Bulgaria...we love it and the people. We have so many good Bulgarian friends and we are now looking forward to going there on 24th June for 3weeks.
I am often puzzled by some of the horror stories I read. I am not saying there are no problems in Sunny Beach just that we have never encountered any in about 25 visits.
I take it you will think of returning to Bulgaria then? x
Hi Sarah,

Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself and that we were able to allay some of your concerns so that you could at least go with an open mind and find out for yourself what we already knew.

I bet that you wish you were back there already. ;)

Baldur
Sarahnew

Thats a nice positive review. Sure it will help others who are about to visit for the first time or who are nervous about booking a holiday in Bulgaria.
Thanks for getting back to us Sarah - look forward to reading your review :tup
very useful review so thanks.

I will be heading to Sunny beach for the first time on Saturday, and it's certainly calmed some of the nervousness i had.
hi hazy,
i hope you have a great time in sunny beach, please dont be in the least bit nervous it is a lovely place with lovely people, and you will feel very safe there, would love to know how you get on :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

sarah
hi sarahnew im so glad you had a good time i told you that you would and there was nothing to worry about i take some of the reviews with a pinch of salt there is just no pleasing some people i take it you would go back then we go 3 weeks saturday and i cant wait we have not been for 5 years so im looking forward to seeing how its changed and to see my bulgarian friends take care hun x :cheers
Glad you enjoy your trip. First of many I bet.

Its a love it or loath it kinda place. You done the right thing, digging around for imformation before you went.
in a resort the size of SB its easy to waste half your time looking and finding the WRONG places.

We always recommend a few places, starting with Djannys, to friends, then they are usually happy to branch out a bit after that.

We are off on Friday night, late flight from Glasgow. 2 weeks in our wee place in the Yalta complex, cant wait.
Hi sarahnew, I am so glad you enjoyed your holiday and your first hand experience will now be useful for others that follow.

:sun2 Toonman
Hi Toonman,
just a quick note to thank you personally for all your help regarding sunny beach, you are a mine of information and we really enjoyed our holiday, after taking all your brillant advice

thanks again

sarah ;)
I would also like to add to sarahnew thanks to everyone who has contributed to the forums as this really helped us to have a great time
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.