Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Just outside AoNang is Hat Nopparat Thara. There are a few bungalows along the beach. We were there in peak season, and it was really quiet.
Its a short longtail from AoNang itself, where you will find plenty of bars/restaurants - some of which are ecxellent - and from there onto the surrounding islands and beaches.
thanks so much for your reply

i am a little nervous about the longtails, are they easy to 'pick up' and are they expensive ?

sorry for being such a novice :lol:

thanks again :D
First of all - you are going to enjoy Thailand !!!
Can I suggest that you stay an extra night in BK? Staying for two nights means that you probably only get one full day in BK and that is not enough time to even scratch th surface. There is so much to see and do that you might regret giving yourself so little time When you arrive in BK I will be only a few days away from leaving (Boo Hoo). There are plenty of web sites with loads of info.
Have a great time,
Gordon.
Donna and Neil
you will love Thailand :D I would second the suggestion to stay an extra day in BKK- but perhaps you could tag that on to the end of your holiday?
thanks guys , yes , we are tagging an extra day on the end !!

I think we are going to enjoy it too !!! can't wait :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.