Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
what hotel are you stopping at?
Hi nasher,
as stated above, we'll be staying at the Socrates11 apartments. Roll on next year :lol:
Hi Shirley
We booked Crete again for next year as well. We visit Stalis a lot. try Marias restaurant for a night you wont forget. The staff are hilarious and very attentive. the food is brill and the prices are very good Go about 8pm. Its always busy and the craic is good. Also try visit Amici Italian restaurant. Food is lovely. All the Irish pubs are good laugh too. Also I recommend taking a txi to Koultelafari. Thats where we stay. Beautlful restaurants and a Lovely old village. try Gallini's. Another one not to be missed. Enjoy yourself. :lol:
Hi Jesse
Have been visiting Stalis for many years am there June 6th next year tend to stick to the same tavernas year in year out but like to try somewhere for a change if someone recommends it where is marias to give it a go.
Thanks Rick.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.