Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi

If you enter Sunrise Island View in the search box at the top of the page you will find it gets several mentions in different topics which might be of interest to you.

Average daytime temperatures in July for Sharm

Max: 40 °C
Min: 34 °C
Avg: 37 °C
hey celine .. were off here in july too .. what dates you going ? were going on 4th for 10 days !! cant wait !!
hi we off in july aswell 31,st june till 13th march for third time it can say an average temp on websites dont go by that we where there last may and where hitting 51 degrees 40 in the shade in sharm 59 in luxor march was 36 degrees the year before so hot even then so dread to think about july hot hot hot. kkn what hotel you off to
Hello :cheers

We going the 15th till 29th July xx :rofl :sun2 :rofl
well i will just have to soak all the sun up before you get there then so theres none left for you :rofl :rofl
glasgowkiss ... were off to the sunrise island view too on 4th July ... cant wait !!

were are you going ?
off back to the saint goerges resort (alias threes corners) my third visit there. i love the place sharm the people and just the culture itself. did all the excersions last 2 visits and bought all the local tat. so just going to chill for 2 weeks in sharm itself. will be there between 30th july and 13th july trust me i will be easy to spot i will have a holiday truths wrist band handy things as you meet people you spoke to on this and share your hints and tips when there, or point them in the right direction. and good way to break the ice with other holiday makers who use this site.
i found this just thought i would paste it in for everyone going in june/july/august.

EDIT: Sorry, but for copyright © reasons, material from other websites may not be copied and reproduced, please ONLY provide a weblink.

Graham HT Mod
  • Edited by Kiltman HT Mod 2011-03-24 10:41:51
    To remove © copyright material.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.