Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Les, as long as you get your visa in December it will cover you for both trips.
we always find the impulse trips turn out the best, like when we both pulled sickies a couple of years ago after only being back two weeks we got a flight for £250 each and just went and had a brilliant time,enjoy allan&marian.
(omg I hope my boss is not on this site :shock: )
goa has that effecton people. ill send it off in early dec then,thanks for help.
That's the best way to do it, how exciting for you to be going earlier, we're there for New Year too!
Hi Les127

We got a cheapy to the Village Royale going out November 10th, as you say who cares as long as its clean. We visited the Hotel last November because our friends paid us a surprise visit.

Its basic but they were quite happy, and they said the food was excellent.
Its on the road as you come into Calangute by the big church, theres a roundabout, where you go to Mapusa/Baga, and you go up a long driveway.Its only minutes from Calungute centre and you are straight onto the Candolim road.

I'll be reporting back in December.

Visas last for 6months for multiple trips.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.