Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Neil,
Glad you had a good holiday, it goes to show that doing your research really pays off. The big question is.....would you return??
Goldenflipflop xx
Nice one Neil all the advice and help makes our holiday that more enjoyable especially up to the minute advice from people like yourself, cant wait to get there and see it all for myself.
Hi again,

Yes GF, I would go back but whether I'd stay in Baga again I can't say...would probably try somewhere else. I heard a lot of good reports about Candolim while I was out there and also saw some nice hotels/apartments when I crossed Baga Bridge. Would definitely spend more time at Mandrem, that's for sure!

No probs AL38. I just mentioned the things that were on my mind before I flew out. I forgot to mention torches..always carry one with you in the evenings. I used the toilets at a cafe one night and there was a powercut just at the wrong moment...luckily Mr Magilite saved the day!

Cheers

Neil
Most people go to Anjuna in the mornings. We always go in the afternoons around 1600 hours. It is cooler and much less frantic with less hassle from "shop owners". We also find the prices much better. The benefit is that it closes around 1730 so less time for my wife to spend our money!!!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.