Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
newbies in Goa
12 Posts
Yes, i still think it will be busy. As previously said, we have a moan about the place and the situation, but always seem to find our way back there!
Goangirl you are so true there is just something that makes you want to go back ...
our local shopkeeper and o/h are going for the first ime in january :tup
I'm going for the first time in February. I think people are keen to find new destinations which don't cost the earth when you are there, and are different enough culturally to make you feel that it has been a real experience. Goa seemed to tick that box for me.
we were adamant we would have a break from goa in 2011,but sure enough when it came to booking somewher else we talked ourselves back there,so pleased we did !!!!!!!
I have been looking to book flights for friends in November and January, Jet airways claim there only a couple of seats left on the flights they are looking at
we booked our flights at the end of january,,friends tried to book the same flights last week and they are full. :cheers
2 sets of my neighbours are going this year for the first time! Some friends who haven't been for the last 2 years are also going. May be busier than ever!! :really
I would love to be going !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mike Richardson wrote:
I would love to be going !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will be there before me!! :cry
Here's hoping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sun2

Mike
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.