Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
O.K. didn't work !

Can someone tell me how to add smiles to messages?
Thought of the obvious, press Img/smile chosen......nothing, tried pressing smiles chosen/Img......nothing.
It's got to be simple but I'm having no joy, come on guys give us a clue.
Thanks,
gussiebaby
the smiley's on the left just click when you want one in an area like now ;) hover mouse over it (single)click it and it should go onto your post :cheers :cheers
go on try again. max on one post is 5 :wave: :wave:
I'm sorry, I must be sooooo thick.

I'm clicking where I want one, say after some text, then clicking the one I want, and all that happens is the word 'smile' appears duh!

I'll get this if it kills me.

gussiebaby
Hi gussiebaby ... the word 'smile' may appear in the message box when you are typing your post, but the :smile: emoticon should appear in your submitted post.

You don't actually seem to have any submitted posts on the holiday forums where we can see where you may be going wrong. Are you just experimenting at the moment ? You may become more used to the various options after a period of posting on the forums.

David :wave
Here we go again.......

:que :think :duh

fingers crossed

gussiebaby
Yippee.....

Thanks guys,
I think I was doing it right all along, but kept getting confused when the words came up rather than the icon.
Never mind, it was nice to talk to someone, I only joined yesterday, although been a HT reader for years.

Bye for now
gussiebaby
well done gussiebaby, you win todays lollipop :sun2
Does anybody click on the emotions/emocions and sometimes nothing happens.?

I thought it was my mouse playing up, been and bought another one and sometimes the same thing happens :que

I was trying to add the kiss emotion and chose how many times I clicked on it....nothing .

Sanjii
This happens occasionally to me. Logging out and then logging in again solves the problem.

Mark :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.