Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Kalamaki report
16 Posts
efharisto poly [thank you very much]

wizard
parakalo :tup

my hotel review can be read here and if anybody wants to read my short holiday blog it can be found here In order to read it make sure you're logged in to the media site :tup
Excellent Shirley I am looking at the Venus next year have stayed in Alykanas before and was looking at trying Kalamaki. :)
I don't think you'd be disappointed with the Venus Mari. I may be biased but it seemed in the best location and everything about it was spot on.

I've just added some photographs to my blog.
The pictures are beautiful thanks Shirley. The Venus does seem to get a lot of good feedback and I've never been to Kalamaki which seems popular too. :)
Thanks for that shirley. Looking forward to the venus next year- what were the prices like.? (Eating- drinking). We have been going to corfu (Sidari) for the last few years, and it is very cheap- (Thats why we keep going back!).

Thanks

Belly
Hi Belly - prices were really good. There were plenty of places doing Mythos for around 2.50 Euros, with plenty of cocktails and spirits ( in large measures) for a Euro more. There were quite a few happy hours around. Food was excellent value as well from lunchtime snacks such as Greek salad for 4 Euros to evening meals averaging around 8. For six adults we'd average paying around 90 Euros and that would include starters, main meals, wine, water & beer. There were places that came in cheaper than that :tup
thanks for that helen- it seems on par with corfu/sidari prices- only 10 months to go!

Belly
I have put my holiday blog on today
I can't find it llindy but I think it has to be approved first. Hopefully that will be done by tomorrow :tup
Its there now ....must have been waiting approval :tup
It's a good read Llindy. Thanks for sharing :) I've seen one of your pics too, are you going to upload any more please? I love looking at photos of places I've been, it brings it all back.
For all of you that have been to Kalamaki and frequented the Oceanic Chill Out Bar , then please watch Winter Wipeout on Saturday at 5.30pm as there is somebody on there that you will recognise
Thanks for the heads up Llindy. I remember Kevin telling us that he was going to appear on it and I've been wondering whether we've missed it or not. I'll have to try and remember to watch on Saturday :tup
Some changes for the new season , i have been reading on another forum

Mermaids gone but another taking its place

Tessoro gone but another new one taking its place , above Yammas restaurant will be a coffee shop named Look Up

Alsandros is reopening under the name Bar Alsandros run by an English couple.
Tabiya is closed and up for rent so is Mojito but might open for the season if not sold or rented out.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.