Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
karbel 09
5 Posts
Hi,
I went to Olu Deniz with my hub last year and we are going again this year with 2 friends. I am 27 and my hub is 33 and like you we like to chill but there are still plenty of lively bars to visit or you can stay more low key if you like. The Buzz Beach Bar and the Help beach bar are both good, there is also a cocktail bar on the corner of the main strip which has decent music and shows film of paragliders etc. You can book on excursion in order to see abit more of turkey or just chill on the beach. Yes, it is very hot but if you can cope with Spain you should be ok. Olu DEniz is great and I can promise that you'll have a brilliant time. :D

We stayed at the Karbel Beach last year which is the much smaller sister hotel to the karbel and it was excellent. We are going again this year to the Karbel Sun. Can't wait.

Enjoy your holiday hope this has been useful.
it has yeah thanks yeah i will enjoy it but ive got 14 months to wait yet lol! i cant wait especially cos im not going anywhere this year.

i know you nedd a ten pound note each when you get there does anyone know if the notes have to be clean with no marks or torn areas like they do in bulgaria.

thanks mel :cheers
mel.w.76 this is a good value hotel and in a great position yes it does get hot in july but just use common sernse and you will be fine
there are plenty of bars in olu and it sounds as you both smoke you can sit on the beach and smoke the water pipes looking at the stars for a great chill out
ciggis if you want english brands buy them at the airport as locally they are all black market and taste crap
plus there is also the lively resort of hisaronu just a dolmus ride away and then of course all the excursions you can do but shop around for the best prices
please feeel free to use my website for any further information on the area
my mother in law goes to Turkey all the time and she advised that they prefer newer neater notes, so we made sure we had some, better to be safe than sorry. It's so annoying queing for the visa and they don't even look at your passport just grab the cash and usher you along. but they have lots to get through so can't blame them.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.