Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I suppose that's a good enough reason for me to return after being 7 and a half years in Cyprus without setting foot back in the UK. :cheers

Tough one!

Methinks I will stay here though ;)

Shell
Limassol, Cyprus
I know what i'd do if i had the option of staying in Cyprus or coming back to the ghetto aka the UK and it wouldn't be the latter!
I would love to get a one way ticket to Cyprus
Tesco often have Efes on the shelf, too.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/70/Efes_stout.jpg/250px-Efes_stout.jpg
I know what i'd do if i had the option of staying in Cyprus or coming back to the ghetto aka the UK and it wouldn't be the latter!
I would love to get a one way ticket to Cyprus

Yes, it's been a very hard and difficult 7 and a half years - NOT :sun2

We're lucky that my parents come over and visit us for a month every November so not too long to wait now till we see them again and every February we go over to Malta for a few days to see them whilst they're there on holiday. It gives us a nice break after a busy time at the end of the year as it's when most of our visitors arrive so we end up running backwards and forwards to the tourist area for about 6 weeks!

Shell
Limassol, Cyprus
about 15 minutes after reading this post I was in Tescos... they had 8 bottles left... had !... :tup :cheers
my local tescos didnt have them. but my parents got some on their trip to cormwall, but am currantly supping a nice large glass of anglais brandy and coke. I have found 2 websites that sell them on line if people want the web sites? x
is the website selling brandy and cokes or keo ? :cheers
The biggest Tesco in our area is not far from Newcastle airport the Kingston Park branch and my hubby was over the moon that they sell big bottles of both Keo and Mythos and at a very reasonable price too!! Thanks very much HT users.
Had a 20 mile drive outside of Newcastle to a seceret location(Hexam),bought 24 bottles. :cheers
Never mind the beer, it's nowt to shout about. And when there I prefer Leon.

I've been making my OH brandy sours over Christmas, which she adores - but only has on special occasions.

A few dashes of Angostura Bitters in a glass.
Brandy - a good measure
Top up with Aldi's No-Sugar-Added Cloudy Lemonade.
when I make brandy sours I used bitter lemon and soda water... (has to be cheap brandy as well..).. good splash of angus...
Each to their own... :cheers I quite like Keo
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.