Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
That is probably the answer Sarong as I couldn't book a hotel direct recently but did book it through TR. If your pricing up - use the code GETSOMESUN on TR for a discount. :tup
Thanks Glynis, I was concerned about double booking, but I think we'll go ahead and book with one of the two operators. I think TR came out cheapest with the discount code.
There are loads of nice hotels in Dalyan just shop around, we always go DIY and find this is the best way.
Try Mehtap hotel very nice good price we stayed last year going back again June, rooms small but clean and owner and staff great .
Thanks Joan, we always do DIY too. I got cheap Aegean flights last year and didnt worry too much about booking accomodation. I couldnt decide between our usual resort (Calis) or Dalyan but think we're going for Dalyan now. Not much around on the accom only sites though so better get a move on.
Have you tried the Metin hotel for family rooms or the Asur as they both do them also...
Havent tried the Metin, just wondering if there is something wrong with the Keskin? lol
friends went to keskin last year and said it was fab-we've booked the metin as got a good package deal
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.