EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
If you do a whois of the domain name it gives uk contact details. :D
Hi

Following on with searching the names and address..

B4USEARCH.com results Bevan + caldicot
Hi all,

well now back in the UK and this is the first chance to write since not being able to get in the apartment.

i can confirm Keyclean are legit and a very good company.

it would seem the owners, Kevin and Amanda were away on holiday for the 2 weeks prior to my arrival and had left the office in the hands of someone else, i guess that was their only mistake.

the first they were aware of my booking was when they arrived home from their holiday on the monday morning with the phone ringing with my 'where are my keys' messages.

as it was i managed to lock myself out of the apartment that same evening by closing the patio doors as i went on to the balcony !!

it was late by then, sometime after 11pm and after managing to get the attention of other residents someone phoned keyclean who quickly arrived with a locksmith !!

Mark
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.