Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
another question
46 Posts
Hi ladyjan we went in September 2004 .the attic rooms were cheaper the the other rooms.
but i am glad you liked the kocer club but as i mentioned we didn't but we still had a great holiday
:)

helloooooooooooo from the northeast.
Hi guys

Relied on you all last year for all my info on marmaris, we've decided to go again and we're staying at the kocer apartments. Can anyone tell me if these are nice apartments, but more importantly if the rooms have air conditioning, we stayed in the club green nature last year and don't think we could have coped without air conditioning especially first thing in the morning it was so hot when we opened the curtains. If anyone has been here and knows if there is air con in the rooms or we have to pay extra for it. It would be much appreciated. :wink:

Thanks

Lynz
xxx

P.s i knew i'd be addicted after the first time to turkey, :lol:
Hi lynn we stayed at kocer last year and a few years ago,yes they do have air conditioning a think it was £25 a week but i have a terrible memory so might be cheaper,safety deposit boxes at a charge in reception,great rooms as long as you dont have a attic room,apparantely they are very small,great swimming pool.The whole place is very clean and cleaners very friendly,in the block we were in anyway.I hope this helps and anymore questions fire away.
you'll love them! great location

we stayed there two years ago and yes they do have air con but we didn't use it - we opened both patio doors and it created a lovely breeze through the apartment - we were overlooking the road and we loved watching the world go by!! our daughter did get into trouble one night though squirting the guys in the leather shop below with her water pistol :rofl :rofl

we're back there again this year (sort of) - we are staying at basils apartments which overlook the kocer and we can use their pool

13 weeks today - can't wait :hyper
Hi Lynz

we stayed there a couple of years ago we were in the attic rooms which i dont recommend in my own opinion i didn't think much of the place (but i think thats more down to the room we had ) the kocer is central for every thing the pool is brill .
if you are not staying in the attic room i think you will like the kocer. :)
Hi NorthEast! Just saw that you had an attic room. Unfortunately for my girlfriend and I, we have booked with the Kocer and we have an attic room :(

So, we didn't like the sound of it and we left it mega late to book, so places and accommodation was limited so had to grab it. Yet when we sat and thought about it, we want to do so much that we know we will not spend much time in the hotel at all. We were in Turkey last year and there is so much we didn't have time to do, so we're going to more than make up for it this year!

We were in an AI hotel last year, so this time we'll be out of the hotel for breakfast, dinner, tea and supper! The cost of the holiday as opposed to last years is well over 50% difference, so we have loads more spending money for activities and food!

What I wanted to ask is, how many people were in your party? As there is only two of us, are the attic rooms adequate enough for the little time we plan on spending there? Are they En-Suite and not the basic 'Blackpool' hotel where the toilet and bathroom is on the landing!!?
Hi TforceNab there was a party of 4.

if there is only two of you that should be ok i do know the bigger rooms below us were much better though.
but to be honest if there is only you and your lass you wont be seeing the room much you will be out partying a lot :wink: :)
Anyone here who has stayed at the Kocer Apartments in Marmaris have a contact phone number for the place? I've searched net, and looked in holiday brochure, but no luck :(

Thanx in advance!
hi if you go to top of the page and click on where it says*click here for turkey hotel reviews* and scroll down to club kocer it gives you a telephone number on that page.....cheers
there is no link for the kocer club apartments, have you seen the number?
oh yes there is? telephone+90 252 411 09 57 as on the kocer club info page ?
still can't see where you mean, but thanks for your help i really appreciate it, and how do i dial that number because i can't dial +
not too sure but i think the + is where you have to put the international dialing code. i am going myself and family on june 19 on the hotel review page it comes under club kocer and not kocer club...thats the best i can do i am afraid...cheers
got it. thankyou i really appreciate it :D
no worries hope you get through...cheers
Instead of the + put 00 ie 0090 252....

Can also check out there website on http://www.clubkocer.com/

LA
The rep well he didnt want to know anything all he was intrested in was trying to charge us for moving us to another room.

we had the same problem off him i even caught him make faces behind my wifes back the idiot didn't realise we were together.
Weve been to kocer club twice and had no trouble with pikey,he even went out of his way when we complained about towels being left all day on the sunbeds and removed them,must have had a bad week,found him to be a very friendly guy 8)
Hi all,

Need some help from you guys. I wondered if anyone has stayed in an attic room in the kocer club apartments in marmaris. I ask because my boyfriend and i are leaving for the kocer club tomorrow (Friday) and would like to know if the room will be big enough for the both of us.

Thanx in advance guys

Lynz
xxxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.