Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
What exactly do you want to know?

There are 2 categories of rooms there, 2* and 3*. As with everywhere in Bulgaria it is best not to go below 3*

Patka
ive looked for reviews and cant find one,
we would definetly book 3 star as we usually do 4 star but have just being refunded our money from balkan and are having to re-book at last min, but just wondered if they were decent, clean and friendly apartments.
Hi Deborah,

If you Google 'koral sveti konstantin' the first link brings up two reviews of the Koral, the most recent being for the period 10th - 17th of May this year.

Baldur
thanks for that Baldur,
I think its going to be hard getting good flights and hotel so late on, but i love searching for hols (think I should have been a travel agent :lol: ).
Deborah

They are not apartments merely rooms with en-suite facilities.

The last time I was in one of the rooms which is many years ago now, the 2 single beds were lengthways along one wall. Feet together and heads at opposite ends of the room. Strange to say the least.

Having said that, when I passed last September it looked to be your average 3* hotel.

Patka
have booked to go to these apartments and got great day flights as well.
going for two weeks on the 26th of july I even got a free child place and have booked a family room for three of us and It was a saving of £110 on the holiday we cancelled .
cant wait I got this hotel up on google and also got some reviews from another website and they say its ok.
thanks for your help
Deborah
If you think you have booked an apartment at the Hotel Koral you will be most disappointed.

See HERE, it is a hotel with 2* and 3* rooms.

Peter
has anyone been to this hotel and do they have any photos
Hi kev38uk,

There is a review of the Koral from last August in our Hotel Reviews section HERE.

Baldur
The "OK Corral" as we have always called it, is a hotel that has been virtually rebuilt over the years, and I would expect it to be a good as the one review we have says it is.

The Balkan Holiday brochure has some photos HERE, but make sure you book the 3* Hotel Koral, because there are 2* rooms in an older wing that are not as up to date.

Peter
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.