Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Korona hotel
8 Posts
Hiya Simmey

If you asked for a pool view when you booked you should have a quiet area, no traffic noise and evening sunshine on the balcony. It's only 5 floors high so either or is fine.

This will be our 4th time to korona (2nd time this year :sun2 ) and we have friends who have been using this hotel twice a year for many years... so can't be bad.

We fly out next saturday from Aberdeen and i'm soooooooooooooooo excited. There is a few nice restaurants near to the hotel, but we tend to use the Picadilly (opposite meridian hotel) at nights. Breakfast in the hotel is fine - plenty to choose from, but if you drink coffee take your own cos last time we were there it was like tar :yikes

Give me shout if you need any other info :)

:cheers

Avie
Thanks Avie, I think I'll Email the hotel and ask for a pool view, thanks also for the restraunt recomendation, our tickets arrived yesterday so I'm also getting excited. :cheers
:wave:

Sent you a p.m with my e-mail address if theres anything else you want to ask.

Avie

:cheers
hey we have just booked for 8 people to go to korona this sept. could u please message me the email so i can contact the hotel and ask for a pool view? thanks

ps two of us have been to sunny beach before stopping in the semiramida gardens... we loved it, hopefully the korona is just as good....the reviews we have read have been pretty good!!

thanks

Dan
I have found this email address for the hotel office@hotel-korona.net

luci :wave
Hi Luci,
I have found this email address for the hotel office@hotel-korona.net

Searches of websites in Bulgarian give two different e-mail addresses for the Korona, some give the one that you gave, while others give korona_hotel@yahoo.com.

A whois check on http://www.hotel-korona.net indicates that it's a parked domain, which "may be up for sale" (according to a banner at the top of the homepage), hosted by Tucows with Toronto contact addresses - viewing the site shows that it is simply a page offering general links, rather than anything specific to the Korona.

Baldur
Yes that's why I didn't post a link to the hotel that I found. It was a domain site even though it had an email address and phone numbers for the hotel.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.