Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Kos Aqua Beach Club
1856 Posts
Hi Natasha,

We are booked to go to the Kos Aqua Beach Club in July 06, not until the 19th, so you will be back before we go. It looks great in the brochure, so will keep an eye in this forum for any info re building work, and also pics from the folks that go before us. :D Hope you have a great holiday. :fly
Wicked! Keep me updated if you hear anything about the progress of the building work and I'll get in touch with you too if I hear anything.

It looks like it's gonna be a lovely little property, so fingers crossed!

Have you visited Kos before?

Natasha
Kos
Hi Natasha, yes we were in Kos in 2001, and stayed in an all inclusive hotel in Kardamena. It was nice although a bit out of the way :| , but the weather was good :sun . If you get the chance and you haven't been before you should visit Paradise Beach, the sand is lovely, sea warm and nice and shallow for young kids :yipee. I'll keep you informed if I hear anything.
Im thinking of booking for this hotel next year, has anyone heard anything about it, as its new for 2006? And what is the weather like in Kos in May/June??
Do not know of the holel but can assure you the weather in June should be wonderful
pojo
june will be hot!! where about is new complex?? i doubt it will be in kos town centre as there didnt seem to be any room for expantion.
Apparently the complex is just outside of Tingaki on the road to Kos town. I vaguely remember the road from last time we visited the island. The weather should be boiling, we're going in June too on the 28th from Bristol! :D

When are you travelling, hopefully we might see you there! :glynis

I will keep you updated if I hear any updates on the building work etc.

Should be a cracking little complex if the artists impressions are anything to go by! :roll:

Love Tash xx
Hi myself, husband & 6yr old daughter are thinking of going May 06 approx 17.05.06 - 01.06.06. Look lovely in First Choice brochure even though down graded to 3* plus. Got few "what if's" .....what if it isn't completed & still building work going on...teething problems etc...Will be checking sites regularly to see any postings. If anyone is going same time please let me know, would be great to have a friends there. Louise :lol:
:sun im thinking of going to kos aqua beach club in september/october 2006. as you are all going before me i would be gratefull if you could keep me posted on what the resort is like :roll: ive never been to kos before and would like to know more about the island and what its like for children :hyper as i have a six year old and a four year old :fish jodie :thanks
Hi jokluz,
As you probably seen I have been to Kos before. Weather is lovely, but it can get a bit windy (well in Kardamena anyway), so have to make sure that you have plenty of cream on the kids as it feels cooler than it actually is. My kids were 7 and 10 when I went, and to be honest we didn't venture far from the hotel, although we did go to paradise beach and bubble beach. Paradise beach is great for the kids, nice warm shallow waters and lovely sand.
I'm sure all the building work will be completed before we go, went to Holiday Village Costa Del Sol last year, and it opened in May, the hotel was completely finished when we went in July and was superb. The beach club had opened fully just before we arrived, although I think they have added other pools to it over the winter.
I'm going to the Pegasus Tropical this year on 7/7, and it only opens in July, still working on it as we speak I think, but should be almost done by the time we go :?
Certainly by the time you go in Sept/Oct, it will be completely finished I would hope :D
We have booked to go july 19 2006, have just got back from Holiday Village in costa del sol. I have got a phone number from first choice somewhere, its to do with building work and they tell you how it is progressing. I will find it out and post it on here. We cant wait, we have paid for a sea view room and king size bed, i hope the water slides are built though as this is what the kids are looking forward too. :lol:Where has it been downgraded to a 3 sta plus ? It was a 4 star when we booked. We are also looking forward to the mountain bikes that are advertised, so if you see some mad woman wobbling down the road, its me! karen
to greeneyedgal12 thanks for your reply i think we are going to book to leave on sep 27th :D it looks like its going to be really nice hope you have a lovely time when you go :fly you will have to let me know what it was like :gluck thankyou jodie
Hi Natasha

I'm thinking of going there next May with my wife an two young boys(5 & 3). I'm trying to find out from F/Choice when the resort is to be completed.

I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Regards

Nick
hi all my name is linda im married to karl with two little girls aged 3 and 5 and i have booked to go to kos aqua beach club on the 3/5/06 cant wait to go never been allinclusive before so hope it to be really nice. does anyone know why its been put down to a 3* will there be a price drop for this do you think. :) :?: that would be nice lets try to keep each other posted if we hear anything
bye for now 8)
Can you tell me where it says it is now 3* plus ? karen
Hi All

Tried to get through to F/Choise on Monday to find out when the resort is due for completed. After being put on hold for a couple of mins, then the "nipper" on the end of the phone trying to find out the info he agreed to call me back that evening. I have heard nothing since! I will continue to chase to find out info and keep you posted.

Nick
I was told it would be opening sometime in May 2006, They said Greece has strict building regulations and they do not see a problem with the opening date. :shock: Are they telling the truth? only time will tell. karen
sorry to put the cat amongst the pigeons...but take FC opening times with a pinch of salt. have a look at turkey forum under pagasos palace and you will see what i mean (page 58 onwards !) :shock:
I went through it with first choice and the Holiday Village, so i am not expecting miracles. They assured me the slides etc would be complete, but when it opens there may still be cosmetic work to do, plants, gardens to finish. Its a case of wait and see really. karen
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.