Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
We were on Holiday the same time as Steve and the other families who were ripped off by Med Hotels.
We are all keeping in touch but could do with some advice from the experts regarding our rights to compensation etc.
Med Hotels manager from Turkey addmitted liability in front of many families during a meeting regarding being downgraded etc.
All constructive help appreciated.

SPOD (The one with the hat) 8)
i think the pair of you need to read the safe and sound booklet [clink link after my Sig] then one of you contact Ross or here assistant for a bit of free legal advise, they will also tell you if you have any legal recourses against med hotels

wizard
We were on Holiday the same time as Steve and the other families who were $$$$$$$$ ££££ by Med Hotels.
We are all keeping in touch but could do with some advice from the experts regarding our rights to compensation etc.
Beware as we were told the Kalimera Mare was an upgrade from the Kos Aqua Club, and this is clearly not the case !!
Med Hotels manager from Turkey addmitted liability in front of many families during a meeting regarding being downgraded etc.
All constructive help appreciated :oops:
Hi
We were also there at the same time as you.
We were one on the ones who did not receive any notification before trying to check in to the Kos Aqua. We also flew home again 3 days later.

Anyway no news as such yet, We actually booked through "Travel Republic" who used MedsHotels.
We have sumbmitted our formal complaint and what compensation we want. We have received a reply stating they are allowed 28 days to investigate before getting back to me. That will be approx 5/9/07
Will let you know when i get a reply.
Obviously any action we have threatened will be against "Travel Republic"
rather that MedHotels.
We are growing in numbers, I put comments on "Trip Advisor" about this situation and have had a number to replies to that.

Please keep in touch with any updates
Regards to all
Iain
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.